MS-ISAC Executive Committee
The MS-ISAC Executive Committee consists of representatives who are elected by the MS-ISAC members to assist in providing strategic guidance and recommendations for the MS-ISAC. The Executive Committee votes on matters brought to its attention coming from workgroups or the MS-ISAC members-at-large.
One of the Committee members is the Chair of the MS-ISAC, and the remaining committee members represent different state governments, local governments, tribal nations, territories, and the District of Columbia.
2021-2022 MS-ISAC Executive Committee Representatives
- Arnold Kishi (Chair) – Senior Advisor, Office of Enterprise Technology Services, State of Hawaii
- Erik Avakian – Chief Information Security Officer, State of Pennsylvania
- Janet Clayton – Director of Information Security, Oneida Nation Enterprises
- Gary Coverdale – Chief Information Security Officer, Santa Barbara County, California
- Jill Fraser – Chief Information Security Officer, Jefferson County, Colorado
- Andy Hanks – Chief Information Security Officer, State of Montana
- Angelo “Tony” Riddick – Chief Information Officer, New York State Office of Information Technology Services
- Dustin Stark – IT Director, Choctaw Nation, Oklahoma
- Dennis Tomlin – Chief Information Security Officer, Multnomah County, Oregon
- Dr Bhargav Vyas – Assistant Superintendent Compliance and Information Systems / Data Protection Officer, Monroe-Woodbury Central School District, New York
- John Wargo – Director of Technology, Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit, Pennsylvania
- Gretchen White – Chief Information Security officer, Minnesota Judicial Branch