Episode 55: Live at RSA Conference 2023
In episode 55 of Cybersecurity Where You Are, co-host Sean Atkinson speaks with experts in attendance at RSA Conference 2023. He asks nearly a dozen different attendees to share their impressions of the event. They explain how someone can get the most out of being at RSA and what made this year's conference stand out compared to previous years. (Spoiler alert: "AI" as a buzzword was everywhere.) They also discuss just some of the different topics you can learn about at RSA, such as the opportunity for partnerships between red teams and blue teams as well as the cybersecurity impact of AI on the music industry.
- Episode 49: Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity
- Episode 48: 3 Trends to Watch in the Cybersecurity Industry
- Episode 52: Back in the Buzz of RSA Conference
- Episode 34: A Survey of Hacking in Hollywood
- Episode 42: Advocacy for the Underserved
If you have some feedback or an idea for an upcoming episode of Cybersecurity Where You Are, let us know by emailing [email protected].