Episode 48: 3 Trends to Watch in the Cybersecurity Industry
In episode 48 of Cybersecurity Where You Are, co-host Sean Atkinson introduces three trends within the cybersecurity industry that we'll discuss in upcoming episodes. He first touches on how new developments in artificial intelligence, particularly ChatGPT, might affect cybersecurity processes like incident response. Next, Sean reflects on what widespread layoffs in big tech mean for cybersecurity, especially when set against an ongoing cybersecurity skills gap. Finally, he provides an overview of the legislation and preparations for securing a post-quantum world.
- 5 Big Pros And Cons Of ChatGPT For Cybersecurity
- The Real Reasons For Big Tech Layoffs At Google, Microsoft, Meta, And Amazon
- Biden Signs Post-Quantum Cybersecurity Guidelines Into Law
- Did China Break The Quantum Barrier?
- Breaking RSA with a Quantum Computer
- Episode 25 - Building an Internal Incident Response Team
- Election Security Spotlight – Encryption