Episode 42: Advocacy for the Underserved
In episode 42 of Cybersecurity Where You Are, co-host Sean Atkinson is joined by Mat Everman, Information Security Operations Manager at the Center for Internet Security (CIS). Together, they discuss the topic of advocating for the underserved. Both agree that there's no silver bullet that a person or business can use to minimize all cyber risk. In the absence of a cure-all solution, however, there are opportunities for improving the security maturity of the underserved more broadly. This process begins with a discussion of where the underserved are. It then focuses on security measures that they can use to establish a baseline and create a foundation for an ever-evolving security journey.
- Protect Your Identity This Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Making Time for Ongoing Security Awareness Training
- Election Security Spotlight – Common Cyber Hoax Scams
- CIS Critical Security Controls Implementation Group 1
- CIS Software Supply Chain Security Guide