SANS Securing the Human for End Users
Public and private organizations – and the sensitive personal information of their employees and customers – have become prime targets for cyber-criminals. In addition to the constant threat of cyber attacks, many organizations are held to stringent regulatory and compliance guidelines regarding the documentation and storage of confidential information. To ensure the proper safety and security of your employees’ and customers’ vital private data, as well as total compliance with the complex regulations that govern your industry, it is crucial that your employees be well-versed in information security.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with the SANS Institute to offer our members Securing the Human for End Users (STH.EndUser). STH.EndUser provides the complete solution you need to ensure that your non-technical employees are effectively equipped to confront the data security problems and threats that uniquely affect your organization.
STH.EndUser offers a comprehensive data security awareness program for your organization that specifically targets what is often the weakest link in security: the human.
- STH.EndUser includes specially designed training modules developed by top SANS instructors and leading industry experts.
- This program thoroughly addresses the standards set forth by the CIS Controls, an all-inclusive set of recommended actions established by a diverse community of government and industry practitioners to defend against common cyber attacks.
- The program can be tailored to the distinctive cybersecurity needs of your organization, allowing for the inclusion of 48 different compliance training modules that cover data security regulations specific to your industry.
- STH.EndUser is available in 20 different languages to provide effective security training for all your international employees and contractors.
- This unique program provides flexible online training that your staff can complete on their own schedule, at their own pace, and from the comfort of their own workstation.
- You can now purchase STH.EndUser through CIS at a dramatically discounted rate.
An Exclusive Opportunity
CIS is proud to partner with SANS, an international leader in designing and delivering comprehensive cybersecurity training programs.
- As a SANS partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of up to 70 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal, and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
- Our close partnership with SANS allows CIS to provide your organization the opportunity to purchase this and other essential information security training tools at a steep discount, making them the ideal cost-effective solution to your organization’s training needs.
How to Purchase
- The next deep-discount purchasing window for STH.EndUser is from December 1, 2017, through January 31, 2018.
- Window discount price:
- $2,940 minimum order for 1 year of training for up to 1,200 users; $2.45 per user after that
- $5,220 minimum order for 2 years of training for up to 1,200 users; $4.35 per user after that
- Unlimited usage of self-branded supplemental training support materials (e-newsletters, posters, and screensavers) is included in the purchase price.
- Special pricing for buying STH.EndUser outside of the deep-discount buy window is available; please contact us with questions.
- If you are interested in bundling this purchase with other SANS products, please contact us for details on what can and cannot be bundled.
- To request a free demo or purchase STH.EndUser, please visit: www.sans.org/partnership/cis
For More Information
- To learn more about the STH.EndUser program, please visit: http://securingthehuman.sans.org/security-awareness-training/enduser
- If you have any questions about this procurement, feel free to contact the CIS CyberMarket team at 518-880-0770 or email email@example.com