SANS Security Awareness End User Training
Public and private organizations – and the sensitive personal information of their employees and customers – have become prime targets for cyber criminals. In addition to the constant threat of cyber attacks, many organizations are held to stringent regulatory and compliance guidelines regarding the documentation and storage of confidential information. To ensure the proper safety and security of your employees’ and customers’ vital private data, as well as total compliance with the complex regulations that govern your industry, it is crucial that your employees be well-versed in information security.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with the SANS Institute to offer our members SANS Security Awareness End User Training. SANS End User Training provides the complete solution you need to ensure that your non-technical employees are effectively equipped to confront the data security problems and threats that uniquely affect your organization.
SANS End User Training
SANS End User Training offers a comprehensive data security awareness program for your organization that specifically targets the primary challenges in building a successful security awareness program: motivating your employees to change their behavior and understand the value of social engineering protection. SANS' team of cybersecurity experts, content specialists, and customer success specialists understand the challenges organizations face and how to overcome them. With SANS awareness training and services, organizations large and small are enabled to become their own shield to defend against any cyber attack.
- SANS End User Training includes specially designed training modules developed by top SANS instructors and over 70 leading industry experts.
- This program thoroughly addresses the standards set forth by the CIS Controls, an all-inclusive set of recommended actions established by a diverse community of government and industry practitioners to defend against common cyber attacks.
- The program can be tailored to the distinctive cybersecurity needs of your organization, allowing for the inclusion of 39 different compliance training modules that cover data security regulations specific to your organization and industry.
- Dynamic content, including interactive videos and multi-level quizzes, helps engage learners and increases the impact of lessons.
- SANS End User Training is available in 20 different languages to provide effective security training for all your international employees and contractors.
- This unique program provides flexible online training that your staff can complete on their own schedule, at their own pace, and from the comfort of their own workstation.
- You can now purchase SANS End User Training through CIS CyberMarket at a dramatically discounted rate.
An Exclusive Opportunity
CIS is proud to partner with SANS, an international leader in designing and delivering comprehensive cybersecurity training programs.
- As a SANS partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of up to 70 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal, and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
- Our close partnership with SANS allows CIS to provide your organization the opportunity to purchase this and other essential information security training tools at a steep discount, making them the ideal cost-effective solution to your organization’s training needs.
How to Purchase
- The next deep-discount purchasing window for SANS End User Training is from June 1, 2018, through July 31, 2018.
- Window discount price:
- $2,940 minimum order for 1 year of training for up to 1,200 users; $2.45 per user after that
- $5,220 minimum order for 2 years of training for up to 1,200 users; $4.35 per user after that
- Unlimited usage of self-branded supplemental training support materials (e-newsletters, posters, and screensavers) is included in the purchase price.
- Special pricing for buying SANS End User Training outside of the deep-discount buy window is available; please contact us with questions.
- If you are interested in bundling this purchase with other SANS products, please contact us for details on what can and cannot be bundled.
- To request a free demo or purchase SANS End User Training, please visit: www.sans.org/partnership/cis
For More Information
- To learn more about SANS End User Training, please visit: https://www.sans.org/security-awareness-training/products/end-user
- If you have any questions about this procurement, feel free to contact the CIS CyberMarket team at 518-880-0770 or email email@example.com