Episode 50: The Best of Cybersecurity Where You Are
In episode 50 of Cybersecurity Where You Are, co-hosts Sean Atkinson and Tony Sager are joined by Randy Rose, Sr. Director of Security Operations & Intel for the MS-ISAC, and Kathleen Moriarty, Chief Technology Officer at CIS. Together, they celebrate Cybersecurity Where You Are reaching Episode 50. To mark this milestone, they look back on some of their favorite moments in the podcast's history. They also share how those moments tie back not only to the maturation of the podcast but also to CIS's ethos as a "platform for activism." (Thanks, Tony.)
Thank you to all our listeners for helping us reach Episode 50. We couldn't have done it without you. More laughter and learning to come!
- Episode 11: Remote Attestation Helps Zero Trust
- Episode 18: Top 5 Scariest Malware
- Episode 22: CIS Behind the Veil: Log4j
- Episode 29: Conceptualizing Reasonableness for Risk Analysis
- Episode 44: A Zero Trust Framework Knows No End