CIS SecureSuite® Benefits
CIS SecureSuite Membership provides scalable, customizable tools and resources to suit your organization's needs. Members can assess endpoint configurations, measure compliance to the CIS Benchmarks, and conduct, track, and assess their implementation of the CIS Critical Security Controls (CIS Controls) quickly and effectively.
Start secure and stay secure by taking advantage of the tools available through CIS SecureSuite Membership.
CIS-CAT Pro - Assess system configuration
is a configuration assessment tool that checks conformance to the
recommendations in the CIS Benchmarks. Leveraging the CIS-CAT Pro Dashboard
component, users can view conformance to best practices and evaluate
compliance scores over time.
CIS-CAT Pro Assessor
CIS-CAT Pro Assessor automates the evaluation of the cybersecurity posture of a system against recommended policy settings, such as those recommended in CIS Benchmarks (80+ CIS Benchmarks support assessment automation). CIS-CAT Pro automated assessments save hours of manual configuration review, which can also be prone to human error.
- Select CIS Benchmarks annotated with CIS Controls mappings
- Multiple reporting formats (Microsoft Excel, HTML, etc.) with easy-toview remediation steps for system settings that deviate from CIS recommendations
- Automate comparison of Benchmark policy to target system states
- Automate assessments of vulnerabilities due to missed system patches for supported platforms such as Microsoft Windows and Red Hat
- Remote (v4 only) or local assessment capability
- Graphical user interface (GUI) or command line (CLI) for performing assessment activities
CIS-CAT Pro Dashboard
consumes assessment reports and shows system(s) compliance to the CIS Benchmarks over a period of time.
- CIS Controls view for annotated CIS Benchmark content
- View assessment results per-Benchmark or per-device
- Custom device tagging (PCI, admin, etc.) to view compliance for a group of systems
- Ability to create exceptions to CIS Benchmark content and recalculate assessment scoring
- Automatic in-dashboard alerts based on user-configured configuration score difference values
- Automatic in-dashboard alerts when new CIS-CAT Pro releases are available
- Difference reports show configuration drift from one assessment to the current
CIS CSAT Pro - Track CIS Controls implementations
- Collaborate across teams and assign user roles
- Choose which specific Safeguards to include
- Upload documentation as supporting evidence
- Track assessment over time
- Monitor alignment to other security frameworks
- Anonymously compare results to an industry average or other peer groups
CIS Build Kits - Deploy secure configurations
Members receive access to our CIS Build Kits (GPOs, Linux scripts, and more). These enable rapid implementation of CIS Benchmark recommendations.
CIS WorkBench - Access and customize resources
CIS WorkBench is your go-to for all Member resources including downloading tools and CIS Benchmarks in various formats. Easily tailor and export CIS Benchmark recommendations to fit organizational or compliance policies. You can also leverage the power of our community and access CIS SecureSuite Members-only discussion areas.
Additional Benefits - Get more from your Membership
- Dedicated Member Success Manager
- Enhanced technical support from staff and developers
- Right to distribute the CIS SecureSuite resources throughout your organization
- Option to list your organization’s name/logo on on our website
- CIS SecureSuite Membership provides some additional benefits to security product vendors, services and consulting, and academic institutions
Explore CIS SecureSuite Membership
View Member categories and pricing and find the CIS SecureSuite Membership that fit your organization's needsFind Your Membership
Join an upcoming webinar and learn how CIS SecureSuite Membership can help you implement the CIS Controls and CIS BenchmarksAttend Webinar
Member success story
Learn how one Member leveraged CIS SecureSuite to earn SOC 2 certification.Read the case study
Have a question? Contact the CIS SecureSuite Membership Team