RedSeal products have been awarded CIS Security Software Certification for CIS Benchmark(s) as outlined below.
RedSeal version 8.5
- CIS Benchmark for Cisco Firewall Benchmark, v4.1.0, Level 1 – Cisco ASA 8.x
- CIS Benchmark for Cisco Firewall Benchmark, v4.1.0, Level 1 – Cisco ASA 9.x
- CIS Benchmark for Cisco IOS 15 v4.0.0, Level 1 Profile
- CIS Benchmark for Cisco IOS 15 v4.0.0, Level 2 Profile
- CIS Benchmark for Palo Alto Networks 7, v1.0.0, Level 1 Profile
- CIS Benchmark for Palo Alto Networks 7, v1.0.0, Level 2 Profile
RedSeal’s network modeling and risk scoring platform is the foundation for enabling enterprise networks to be resilient to cyber events. RedSeal helps customers understand their network from the inside out – providing actionable intelligence, situational awareness and a Digital Resilience Score to help enterprises measure risk and improve their resilience. The platform incorporates the data and configuration files of network devices to calculate a network model, perform risk-based vulnerability prioritization, verify compliance, improve productivity, and accelerate incident response. RedSeal also has a line of Integration Apps that bring enhanced information into existing, familiar security applications. Government agencies and Global 2000 companies around the world rely on RedSeal to help them improve their overall security posture, increasing the productivity of their security, risk & compliance, and network teams.