SLTT Feedback: The State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program
During the next two weeks, the MS-ISAC will be hosting four webinars to solicit stakeholder input and perspective from the SLTT (State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial) Community regarding the State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program recently signed into law by the President on November 15th. These calls are being scheduled during this compressed time period in order to allow your input to impact the rapidly progressing DHS/CISA program implementation timeline.
What Will Be Discussed
- Each of the calls will start with a brief level-set of the State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program.
- There will then be our solicitation of your input and comments – i.e. what you would like DHS/CISA to consider from you, the Stakeholder Community as they implement this program.
- We will capture and share the collective perspectives represented during all of the calls (without attribution) with DHS/CISA in the form of a white paper which we will also share back with the community.
We encourage all interested members of our State, Local, and Tribal communities to join at any time during any of the four sessions listed below to hear what your peers are providing in terms of input and perspective, and to also provide your own input. Each of the webinar sessions will be 1.5 hours in length and we ask that you join as you can during one of the scheduled times.
Register for 1 of the 4 webinars – Space is Limited
To ensure you get in, register as soon as possible using the links below.
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 – 1:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021 – 12:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021 – 10:00 AM EST
- Friday, December 17, 2021 – 1:00 PM EST