Episode 67 Seizing the Moment after a Cybersecurity Audit
In episode 67 of Cybersecurity Where You Are, co-host Sean Atkinson is joined by Stephanie Gass, Director of Governance, Risk, and Compliance at the Center for Internet Security (CIS). Together, they discuss how to seize the moment once you've completed a cybersecurity audit. They explore the types of questions that you need to think about and the challenges you might encounter when acting upon a cybersecurity audit's findings. Additionally, they walk through a few examples of how you might consider responding to certain audit findings within your organization. Throughout the entire episode, they cite the importance of using business context to determine your priorities and a way for achieving them.
- Follow Stephanie on LinkedIn
- 6 Mitigation Strategies to Make the Most of Audit Results
- Build a Robust Continuous Audit Program in 10 Steps
- Episode 65: Making Cyber Risk Analysis Practical with QRA
- Episode 61: Overcoming Pre-Audit Scaries Through Governance
- How to Navigate the Cybersecurity Audit Cycle with CIS SecureSuite
If you have some feedback or an idea for an upcoming episode of Cybersecurity Where You Are, let us know by emailing [email protected].