Episode 57: Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the MS-ISAC!
In episode 57 of Cybersecurity Where You Are, co-hosts Sean Atkinson and Tony Sager are joined by the following guests: William Pelgrin, Founder and Former Chair of the MS-ISAC; Thomas Duffy, Former Senior VP Of Operations and Services at the MS-ISAC; and Karen Sorady, VP of MS-ISAC Stakeholder Engagement Division. Together, they celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC). They look back on the past two decades and reminisce on pivotal moments in the MS-ISAC's history, including when it became a division of the Center for Internet Security (CIS). After discussing how much it's grown in that time, they turn their eyes to the future and explore the MS-ISAC's plans to continue to serve its membership.
- Episode 49: Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity
- Episode 48: 3 Trends to Watch in the Cybersecurity Industry
- Episode 35: Remembering the Late Alan Paller
- Episode 31: To Achieve ICS Security Today, Look to Yesterday
- 8 Cyber Thought Leaders Share Security Trends for the New Year
If you have some feedback or an idea for an upcoming episode of Cybersecurity Where You Are, let us know by emailing [email protected].