Episode 51: Making a Roadmap for Your Cybersecurity Journey
In episode 51 of Cybersecurity Where You Are, co-hosts Sean Atkinson and Tony Sager discuss the strategic importance of using a roadmap to navigate your cybersecurity journey. Together, they point out that this journey is like many others. You need to know how to get packing, plan your route, hit the road, and take a snapshot of how far you've come and where you're going next. Sean and Tony identify some important considerations to keep in mind for each leg of your trip, and they note that the Center for Internet Security shares your journey and supports you along it.
One of the ways it does this is through CIS SecureSuite. Members gain access to benefits, tools, and resources that help them, their clients, and their customers navigate the different stages of their respective cybersecurity journeys. Now through April 30, you can save up to 20% on a new CIS SecureSuite Membership using promo code CYBER2023.
- Why Your Organization Needs a Cybersecurity Roadmap
- Episode 49: Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity
- Separating FUD from Practical for Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Episode 47: How Security and Compliance Support Each Other
- Episode 22: CIS Behind the Veil: Log4j
- CIS SecureSuite® Promo Terms