SANS Online Technical Training
Your organization’s information technology staff are your first line of defense against cyber attacks. To keep your organization – and your sensitive information – safe and secure, it is crucial that your information technology employees regularly receive the most up-to-date training on innovations in cybersecurity, as well as effective methods to combat cyber criminals and their ever-evolving tactics.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with the SANS Institute to offer our members two of SANS' most popular, and effective, online training methods: OnDemand and Live Online. These training programs offer flexible and effective options for information security professionals of all experience levels to complete SANS' top training programs from anywhere in the world. More than 45 different courses, many of which serve as ideal preparation for GIAC certifications, are available to expand your staff’s skill sets, including:
- Cyber Defense
- Penetration Testing
- Incident Response & Threat Hunting
- Industrial Control Systems
- Secure Coding
SANS OnDemand offers students self-paced training with four months of 24/7 access to the SANS OnDemand Platform. SANS OnDemand courses provide the flexibility to train online wherever and whenever it's most convenient for you. More than 45 courses are available, all featuring GIAC-certified SME support, labs, quizzes, and instruction by top SANS instructors. With four months of access to the online course materials, including lectures, quizzes, and labs, you can master the course content on your schedule, at your own pace.
SANS Live Online allows students to livestream training with top SANS instructors, featuring our full catalog of courses and the hands-on labs. Students can complete courses in one, three, or six weeks with multiple global time zone options. Courses are delivered via scheduled live, interactive streaming sessions directly from SANS' top instructors. All Live Online courses include electronic versions of courseware, books, materials, and MP3 archives of course lectures, that may be accessed for up to four months.
Thanks to our partnership with SANS, you can now purchase these online technical training methods through CIS CyberMarket at a dramatically discounted rate.
An Exclusive Opportunity
CIS is proud to partner with SANS, an international leader in designing and delivering comprehensive cybersecurity training programs.
- Through our partnership with SANS, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of over 50 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) and Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing & Analysis Center (EI-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal, and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
- Our close partnership with SANS allows CIS to provide your organization the opportunity to purchase this and other essential information security training tools at a steep discount, making them the ideal cost-effective solution to your training needs.
How to Purchase
- The next deep-discount purchasing window for SANS Online Training is from June 1, 2020, through July 31, 2020.
- In-window price for OnDemand and Live Online vouchers (good for any available long course): $3,300 (55 percent discount)
- Minimum purchase of three vouchers is required to qualify for discount price.
- Corresponding GIAC certification exams attempts are also available for $679 (15 percent discount), when bundled with course vouchers
- Specific pricing information, outside buy window pricing, and written quotes are available by request; please contact us with questions.
- To obtain a quote or purchase OnDemand and Live Online vouchers, please visit: https://www.sans.org/partnership/cis
For More Information
- To view the full list of SANS OnDemand courses, please visit this link: https://www.sans.org/ondemand/courses
- To view the full list of SANS Live Online courses, please visit this link: https://www.sans.org/courses?msc=live-online
- To request a demo of one of the 45 courses available online from SANS, please visit this link: https://www.sans.org/course-preview
- To view the SANS Curriculum Roadmap, please click here.
- If you have any questions about this procurement, feel free to contact the CIS CyberMarket team at 518-880-0770 or email email@example.com