SANS NetWars Continuous
Your organization’s information technology staff are your first line of defense against cyber attacks. To keep your organization – and your sensitive information – safe and secure, it is crucial that your information technology employees regularly receive the most up-to-date training on innovations in cybersecurity, as well as effective methods to combat cyber criminals and their ever-evolving tactics.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with the SANS Institute to offer our members one of SANS's most popular, and effective, online training methods: NetWars Continuous. SANS NetWars Continuous uses the gamification of IT security to advance your employees' most vital infosec skills. To build their skills and keep them from getting rusty, they need an environment where they can apply their knowledge to solving real-world infosec issues to stay sharp. That’s what NetWars Continuous is all about. Over the course of 4 months and 5 levels, they can master real-world tactics and techniques in a safe learning environment.
SANS NetWars Continuous
SANS NetWars Continuous allows participants an opportunity to advance their hands-on technical skills. Players learn the areas where they need to increase their proficiency so they may improve, come back, and continue the challenge. Participants receive four months of access to NetWars Continuous. At the end of the four months, participants will receive a written assessment of the skills which they demonstrated during NetWars.
Participants in SANS NetWars Continuous online challenge are given four months to experiment with real-world scenarios, and test their hands-on skills in several key areas:
- Vulnerability Assessments
- System Hardening
- Malware Analysis
- Digital Forensics
- Incident Response
- Packet Analysis
- Penetration Testing
- Intrusion Detection
So much more than a Capture the Flag, NetWars Continuous is the online training program that guides you through hands-on lessons to locate vulnerabilities, exploit diverse machines, analyze systems, and defend your turf. You can now purchase SANS NetWars Continuous through CIS CyberMarket at a dramatically discounted rate.
An Exclusive Opportunity
CIS is proud to partner with SANS, an international leader in designing and delivering comprehensive cybersecurity training programs.
- As a SANS partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of over 50 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) and Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing & Analysis Center (EI-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal, and territorial (SLTT) governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
- Our close partnership with SANS allows CIS to provide your organization the opportunity to purchase this and other essential information security training tools at a steep discount, making them the ideal cost-effective solution to your organization’s training needs.
How to Purchase
- The next deep-discount purchasing window for SANS NetWars Continuous is from June 1, 2021 through July 31, 2021.
- In-window price for NetWars Continuous vouchers (good for four months of access): $2,125 per user
- Minimum purchase of three vouchers is required to qualify for discount price.
- Specific pricing information, outside buy window pricing, and written quotes are available by request; please contact us with questions.
- To obtain a quote or purchase NetWars Continuous vouchers, please visit: http://www.sans.org/partnerships/cis