SANS NetWars Continuous
The partnership between SANS and CIS draws on the shared mission to ensure that infosec practitioners have the skills needed to enhance the cybersecurity readiness and response of U.S. State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) government entities.
Learn how to make your limited training budget go further with discounts from SANS
SANS is the most trusted and largest source for information security training and security certification in the world. SANS’ mission is to ensure that infosec practitioners in critical organizations have the skills needed to protect national security. SANS is dedicated to delivering and validating hands-on cybersecurity skills because we understand everyone in an organization – from non-technical employees to IT security staff, all the way up to the organization’s security leadership team – has a role to play in establishing a critical line of defense in the battle against ever-evolving adversaries.
SANS NetWars Continuous
SANS NetWars Continuous uses the gamification of IT security to advance your most vital infosec skills. To build your skills and keep them from getting rusty, you need an environment where you can apply your knowledge to solving real-world infosec issues to stay sharp. That’s what NetWars Continuous is all about.
SANS NetWars Continuous Features
NetWars Continuous is an easy and convenient option for those needing the flexibility to practice when it is convenient for them and go deeper into challenges and content. NetWars poses a series of multifaceted, interactive, and situational cybersecurity challenges. The challenges test a wide variety of disciplines and subject matter across five levels that increase in difficulty. Over the course of four months, you can master real-world tactics and techniques in a safe learning environment.
- Participants have an opportunity to advance their hands-on technical skills. Players learn the areas where they need to increase their proficiency so they may improve, come back, and continue the challenge.
- Participants have 24/7 access for four months to NetWars Continuous. At the end of the four months, participants will receive a written assessment of the skills which they demonstrated during NetWars.
- Participants may choose from one of two NetWars Continuous Versions: Core NetWars Continuous or DFIR NetWars Continuous to experiment with real-world scenarios and develop hands-on skills.
Why Use SANS NetWars Continuous
From cyber foundations to leadership strategies, SANS offers more than 85 hands-on courses to help cyber professionals at every level of experience gain immediately applicable skills.
What our members are saying
Pricing and Contact Information
SANS and CIS have partnered to offer SANS NetWars Continuous at deeply discounted rates to SLTT entities during special purchase windows.
Summer Buy Window: June 1 – July 31, 2023
Winter Buy Window: December 1, 2023 – January 31, 2024
- During the buy windows, NetWars Continuous vouchers, which are good for four months of access, are available for $2,460 – a nearly 35% discount.
- Vouchers can be used by any staff member in your organization at any time up to one year from the date of purchase.
- To be eligible for discounted pricing, organizations must purchase a minimum of three (3) course vouchers.
- Specific pricing information, outside-buy-window pricing, and written quotes are available by request. Please contact us with questions.