SANS Security Awareness Healthcare Training
Healthcare organizations – and the sensitive personal information of the patients they serve – have become a prime target for cybercriminals. In addition to the constant threat of cyber attacks, healthcare organizations are held to stringent regulatory and compliance guidelines regarding the documentation and storage of confidential patient information. To ensure the proper safety and security of your patients’ vital data, as well as total compliance with the complex regulations that govern the healthcare industry, it is crucial that your employees be well-versed in information security.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with The SANS Institute to offer our members SANS Security Awareness Healthcare Training. SANS Healthcare Training provides the complete training solution you need to ensure that your non-technical employees are equipped to confront the data security problems and threats that uniquely affect healthcare organizations.
SANS Healthcare Training
SANS Healthcare Training offers a comprehensive data security awareness program for healthcare organizations that specifically targets the primary challenges in building a successful security awareness program: motivating your employees to change their behavior and understand the value of social engineering protection. SANS’ team of cybersecurity experts, content specialists, and customer success specialists understand the challenges organizations face and how to overcome them. With SANS awareness training and services, organizations large and small are enabled to become their own shield to defend against any cyber attack.
- SANS Healthcare Training includes specially designed training modules precisely tailored to the distinctive cybersecurity needs of healthcare organizations.
- This program thoroughly addresses the multitude of industry guidelines and regulations, such as Protected Health Information (PHI) security and HIPAA compliance – critical areas that are simply not included in many traditional cybersecurity programs.
- This unique program provides flexible online training that your staff can complete on their own schedule, at their own pace, and from the comfort of their own workstation.
- You can now purchase SANS Healthcare Training through CIS CyberMarket at a dramatically discounted rate.
An Exclusive Opportunity
CIS is proud to partner with SANS, an international leader in designing and delivering comprehensive cybersecurity training programs.
- As a SANS partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of over 50 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis (MS-ISAC) and Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing & Analysis Center (EI-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
- Our close partnership with SANS allows CIS to provide your healthcare organization the opportunity to purchase this and other essential information security training tools at a steep discount, making them the ideal cost-effective solution to your training needs.
How to Purchase:
- The next deep-discount purchasing window for SANS Healthcare Training is from December 1, 2022 through January 31, 2023.
- Window Discount Price:
- $4,560 minimum order for 1 year of training for up to 800 users, $5.70 per user after that
- $8,480 minimum order for 2 years of training for up to 800 users, $10.60 per user after that
- Special pricing for buying SANS Healthcare Training outside of the deep-discount buy window is available; please contact us with questions.
- If you are interested in bundling this purchase with other SANS products, please contact us for details on what can and cannot be bundled.
- To request a free demo or purchase SANS Healthcare Training, visit: http://www.sans.org/partnerships/cis
For More Information:
- To learn more about SANS Healthcare Training, please visit: https://www.sans.org/security-awareness-training/products/healthcare
- If you have any questions about this procurement, feel free to contact the CIS CyberMarket team at 518-266-3460 or email [email protected]rg