SANS Security Awareness NERC CIP Training
The North American Bulk Electric System (BEC) has become a prime target for cyber criminals. In addition to the constant threat of cyber attacks, electric utilities are held to stringent regulatory and compliance guidelines regarding the security of our nation’s electrical production and distribution facilities. To ensure the proper safety and protection of our electrical grid and those who rely on it, as well as total compliance with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) standards, it is crucial that your employees and contractors be well-versed in information security.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with the SANS Institute to offer our members SANS Security Awareness NERC CIP Training. SANS CIP Training provides the complete training solution you need to ensure that your employees and contractors who access the systems that run our nation’s power grid are effectively equipped to confront the data security problems and threats that uniquely affect electrical utilities.
SANS CIP Training
SANS CIP Training offers a comprehensive data security awareness program for electric utility providers that specifically targets the primary challenges in building a successful security awareness program: motivating your employees to change their behavior and understand the value of social engineering protection. SANS' team of cybersecurity experts, content specialists, and customer success specialists understand the challenges organizations face and how to overcome them. With SANS awareness training and services, organizations large and small are enabled to become their own shield to defend against any cyber attack.
- SANS CIP Training includes specially designed training modules precisely tailored to the distinctive cybersecurity needs of electric utilities.
- This program thoroughly addresses the multitude of industry guidelines and regulations established by the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) and the Department of Energy’s Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), critical areas that are simply not included in many traditional cybersecurity programs.
- In addition to the distinctive critical infrastructure training modules, the program also includes 24 modules from SANS Security Awareness End User Training.
- This unique program provides flexible online training that your staff can complete on their own schedule, at their own pace, and from the comfort of their own workstation.
- You can now purchase SANS CIP Training through CIS CyberMarket at a dramatically discounted rate.
An Exclusive Opportunity
CIS is proud to partner with SANS, an international leader in designing and delivering comprehensive cybersecurity training programs.
- As a SANS partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of up to 70 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal, and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
- Our close partnership with SANS allows CIS to provide your organization the opportunity to purchase this and other essential information security training tools at a steep discount, making them the ideal cost-effective solution to your organization’s training needs.
How to Purchase
- The next deep-discount purchasing window for SANS CIP Training is from June 1, 2018, through July 31, 2018.
- Window Discount Price: $2,750 minimum order for 1 year of training for up to 50 users; $55 per user after that.
- Special pricing for buying SANS CIP Training outside of the deep-discount buy window is available; please contact us with questions.
- If you are interested in bundling this purchase with other SANS products, please contact us for details on what can and cannot be bundled.
- To request a free demo or purchase SANS CIP Training, please visit: http://www.sans.org/partnership/cis
For More Information
- To learn more about SANS CIP Training, please visit: https://www.sans.org/security-awareness-training/products/nerc-cip
- If you have any questions about this procurement, feel free to contact the CIS CyberMarket team at 518-880-0770 or email email@example.com