Cimcor is the leading provider of Real-Time Integrity Verification and Assurance with the award winning CimTrak Integrity Suite. CimTrak delivers next-generation file and system integrity monitoring, proactive incident response, change control, configuration management, system benchmarking and hardening, and auditing capabilities in one easy-to-use and cost-effective security and compliance tool.
- 1st real-time file integrity monitoring system on the market (patented)
- 1st and only integrity monitoring system to offer real-time roll-back and restoration
- 1st and only fully integrated ticketing system in a file integrity monitoring tool
- 1st and only integrity management tool with the functionality to prevent changes
- 1st and only integrity software in the world to be Common Criteria certified EAL (Evaluation Level Assurance) Level 4+
- 1st and only integrity software to be placed on the United States Defense Information Systems Agency Unified Capabilities Approved Products List
- 1st Integrity management product to receive Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) approval
The CimTrak Integrity Suite protects your critical files, registry, configuration settings, users, policies, network devices, and more from changes, whether malicious or accidental, that can take down your IT infrastructure, threaten critical and sensitive data, or cause non-compliance with regulations such as PCI, HIPAA, or GDPR. CimTrak eliminates the overwhelming change noise to pinpoint unwanted, unauthorized, and unexpected activity in real-time to create and establish a trusted and resilient infrastructure. CimTrak enables change reconciliation by providing a side-by-side comparison highlighting real-time changes or change over time. If those changes are unwanted, CimTrak can roll-back and restore files and directories back to their approved state manually or automatically. Furthermore, CimTrak has the functionality that can prevent changes entirely for those files and directories that should never change.
Continuously detecting deviations from a correct or trusted state provides unprecedented value.
- Identification and Detecting Security Breaches – Cimcor’s patented technology enables real-time integrity monitoring that aligns with CIS Control 5 and several other Controls.
- “Change Noise” Suppression – Only alert on unwanted, unauthorized and unexpected activity.
- Change Reconciliation – Highlight and expose unauthorized changes through CimTrak’s own ticketing module or bi-directional integrations with leading IT Service Management vendors.
- Roll-Back and Remediation – Mean-Time-To-Restore (MTTR) to a correct and operational state is measured in seconds.
- Prevent Change – Prevent changes entirely for those files and directories that should never change avoiding the start of a problem
- Compliance - Continuous and corrective guidance to ensure and attest that systems/devices remain in a state of compliance regardless of the regulatory mandate.
- Compliance Workflow – Integrated ticketing system to manage compliance drift and remediation steps when compliance tests or actions fail.
- Next-Generation File Integrity Monitoring – Control and validate the integrity of OS and applications by detecting current file state against a known and trusted baseline or benchmark (i.e., CIS Benchmarks).
- Vulnerability & Threat Management - Analyze and evaluate real-time security decisions and vulnerability posture with STIX/TAXII Feeds.
What is Integrity Verification and Assurance?
Integrity Verification and Assurance is the process of continuous detection, interpretation and management of change and deviations from and to a correct or expected state of operation. CimTrak eliminates the overwhelming change noise to pinpoint unwanted, unauthorized, and unexpected activity in real-time to create and establish a trusted and resilient infrastructure to help mitigate identified CIS vulnerabilities.
Where does CimTrak align with the CIS Controls?
CimTrak Integrity Verification and Assurance solution not only meets 100% of CIS Control 5, but also provides additional value to 16 other CIS Controls resulting in a 25% coverage (41 of the 167) of all CIS Sub-Controls by a single product.
On-Premises or in the Cloud
CimTrak offers its Integrity Verification and Assurance solution on-premises or on-demand through a cloud-based architecture.
Delivering IT Essential
CimTrak Integrity Suite
Demo, Trial, Pricing, and Contact Information
Click here for more information on how Cimcor can help meet your CIS objectives.
Cimcor Website: www.cimcor.com
Cimcor CyberMarket Page: https://www.cimcor.com/partners/marketplace/cis-cybermarket
Cimcor CIS Controls Page: https://www.cimcor.com/cimtrak/compliance/cis-controls
Cimcor CIS Benchmarks Page: https://www.cimcor.com/cimtrak/compliance/cis-benchmarks