Episode 68: Designing Cyber Defense as a Partnership Effort
In episode 68 of Cybersecurity Where You Are, co-hosts Sean Atkinson and Tony Sager are joined by James Yeager, VP of Public Sector and Healthcare at CrowdStrike. Together, they discuss designing cyber defense as a partnership effort. They begin by reflecting on the ongoing work of CIS and CrowdStrike to advance cyber defense together. After touching on some of the biggest trends they've seen in the threat landscape, they note how giving advice to customers around cyber defense requires partnership activity. They observe that cybersecurity companies like CIS and CrowdStrike must continue to work together, and they highlight the importance of working with customers directly to identify new angles, new challenges, and new ways of providing help.
- Follow James on LinkedIn
- CrowdStrike Partner Page
- Expanded Cybersecurity Partnership with CrowdStrike Further Protects the Public Against Potential Attacks
- Endpoint Security: The Key to Combatting Sophisticated CTAs
- Episode 56: Cybersecurity Risks and Rewards of LLMs
- CrowdStrike 2023 Global Threat Report
- SEC Adopts Rules on Cybersecurity Risk Management, Strategy, Governance, and Incident Disclosure by Public Companies
If you have some feedback or an idea for an upcoming episode of Cybersecurity Where You Are, let us know by emailing [email protected].