Episode 63: Building Capability and Integration with SBOMs
In episode 63 of Cybersecurity Where You Are, co-host Sean Atkinson discusses software bills of materials (SBOMs). He uses CISA and other resources to contextualize key considerations of an SBOM, including how you can use one to understand your organization's underlying risks. From there, Sean explores how to build capability in the SBOM space. He urges a judicious approach that follows practice and builds on resiliency.
- Episode 22: CIS Behind the Veil: Log4j
- CIS Software Supply Chain Security Guide
- Episode 56: Cybersecurity Risks and Rewards of LLMs
- Software Bill of Materials (SBOM)
- Executive Order on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity