Episode 30: Solving Cybersecurity at Scale with Nonprofits
In episode 30 of Cybersecurity Where You Are, co-host Tony Sager is joined by Philip Reitinger, President and CEO of the Global Cyber Alliance. Their discussion focuses on the role that nonprofits can play in solving cybersecurity problems at scale. In today's mutually dependent technology landscape, nonprofits' resources and expertise remove the need for enterprises to solve cybersecurity issues on their own. This is especially true given initiatives like Nonprofit Cyber, a "collective effort of equals" for which Philip and Tony are Executive Committee Co-chairs.
- Follow Philip Reitinger on Twitter
- How to Protect Your Nonprofit from Phishing Cyber Attacks
- The Cybersecurity 202: A Nonprofit is Providing Free Ransomware Protection to Private U.S. Hospitals
- Faith-based Nonprofit Uses CIS Controls as the Baseline Framework
- Modern CTO Podcast | The Role of Nonprofits in Cyber Defense
- Maximizing Our Cyber Non-Profits