Annual ISAC Meeting
We are back!
After a two-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 15th Annual ISAC Meeting will be held August 7-10, 2022, at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD.
The theme of this year’s Meeting is Connect, Secure, and Mature. It’s all about networking with your peers, hearing from cybersecurity experts, and learning about the latest methods and tools to protect against cyber-attacks – today and into the future.
This important summit will gather 900 SLTT and election officials who work in the areas of cybersecurity, information technology, and related departments. Join us as we share ideas about how to improve the cybersecurity posture of U.S. state, local, tribal, and territorial (SLTT) governments, as well as our critical election infrastructure. Open registration is now available.
Attendees will have the opportunity to attend sessions featuring speakers from SLTT and election organizations, the cybersecurity industry, and the Center for Internet Security (CIS) – which is home to the MS-ISAC and the EI-ISAC.
Our agenda will address a variety of important topics:
- Cybersecurity grants
- Endpoint security procurement, deployment, and implementation
- Essential Guide to Election Security
- Hiring, training, staffing, and retention
- Implementing CIS and ISAC services
- Implementing cloud services and cloud security
- Implementing cyber insurance
- Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Implementing vulnerability management, disclosure, and sharing
- Implementing DHS services
- Incident response, recovery and threat hunting
- Mitigating Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS) and ransomware attacks
- Procurement strategies for state, local, tribal, territorial, and election officials
- Protecting election officials from threats/doxing
- Whole of state approach to cybersecurity
As the agenda is finalized, this page will be updated with additional information. Check back often for new details!
Interested in sponsoring?
Get access to approximately 900 individuals who work in SLTT and election organizations’ cybersecurity, information technology, or related departments.
Sponsorship packages are available at various levels. To learn more, please contact [email protected]