CIS SecureSuite Controls Membership
The CIS Critical Security Controls (CIS Controls) provide prioritized actions to help drive an enterprise’s cybersecurity program. Consultants, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) face a unique challenge: how to measure their own – and their customers’ – implementation of and compliance with the CIS Controls.
CIS is offering a new, cost-effective CIS SecureSuite Membership category that focuses on leveraging the CIS Controls to support the unique needs of MSPs, consultants, MSSPs, and their customers.
Member organizations may apply for CIS Controls accreditation offering the ability to provide CIS Controls implementation, auditing, and/or assessment with the assurance that they have met the consistent and rigorous standards of CREST certification.
CIS SecureSuite Controls Membership Benefits
- Access to CIS Controls content
- Access to the on-prem, multi-tenant CIS Controls Self Assessment Tool (CIS CSAT Pro)
- Eligibility to use CIS CSAT Pro to track customers' implementation of the Controls
- Access to CIS Controls-related resources and communities on CIS WorkBench
- Right to distribute CIS Controls-related resources throughout your enterprise
- Branding and marketing opportunities
- Eligible to apply for CIS Controls Accreditation
CIS Controls Self Assessment Tool (CIS CSAT Pro)
For each CIS Control and CIS Safeguard, CIS CSAT Pro helps an enterprise track its CIS Controls implementation at the CIS Control and CIS Safeguard levels. CIS CSAT can help MSPs and MSSPs identify where a client has already implemented Safeguards effectively, and where weak points may be improved. This can be useful information as MSPs and MSSPs recommend services to clients to help them improve their cybersecurity.
CIS CSAT Pro Features:
- Time-saving. Simplified scoring method with a reduced number of questions
- Flexible tracking. Use of organization trees for tracking organizations, sub-organizations, and assessments
- Role management. Assign users to different roles for different organizations/sub-organizations as well as greater separation of administrative and non-administrative roles
- Tracking. Keep track of concurrent assessments in the same organization
- Organization. Easily access your tasks, assessments, and organizations from a consolidated home page
- Mappings. CIS Controls Safeguard mappings to NIST CSF, NIST SP 800-53 and PCI
Protect Against Major Cyber Threats
How do the CIS Controls protect against cyber attacks? The CIS Community Defense Model (CDM) v2.0 shows, using real-world data, that the CIS Controls defend against the top threats faced by all enterprises, regardless of size or industry.
Pricing for the CIS SecureSuite Controls Membership is $3,600 a year.