SANS Security Awareness Phishing Tools
Preventing spear phishing attacks and stopping phishing scams have come to the forefront for today's security awareness professionals. Successful phishing attacks can result in serious implications, such as loss of competitive advantage and financial stability due to the theft of sensitive information, repetitional damage as compromised accounts can be used for nefarious purposes, disruption of business operations, and significant financial costs related to the response and recovery from an incident.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with the SANS Institute to offer our members SANS Security Awareness Phishing Tools. SANS Phishing Tools provides a simple, cost-effective tool that allows you to reach everyone within your organization.
SANS Phishing Tools
SANS Phishing Tools is a straightforward, easily enacted security awareness solution that allows your organization to test the security preparedness of your employees through phishing exercises. By using SANS Phishing Tools, your organization can test and evaluate the success of your security awareness training programs, and consistently reinforce the importance of security by educating the right people at the right time, and by applying targeted training that changes employee behavior.
As phishing attacks continue to become increasingly sophisticated and highly targeted, an anti-phishing program alone is not enough. Training on how to prevent phishing attacks and reporting phishing emails is only one piece of the puzzle. To be effective, anti-phishing learning objectives must be part of the overall security awareness training program. SANS Phishing Tools is seamlessly integrated with the Advanced Cybersecurity Learning Platform (ACLP) to ensure a holistic awareness solution.
Easy to Implement
- Get up and running fast with easy-to-use, pre-designed templates, or create and modify your own.
- Easily test different target groups by choosing from three tiers of template complexity.
- Quickly schedule and publish tests with included email and landing page phishing templates.
Easy to Measure
- Benchmark your phishing results against other organizations and industries.
- Identify and track your repeat offenders for additional training.
- Know and show the impact of your awareness training with detailed metrics on risk exposure.
Easy to Evaluate
- Easy-to-read dashboards provide visual representation of assessments.
- Identify susceptible users by tracking individual behavior, system information, and other related data.
- Determine future assessment and targeted training needs.
SANS Phishing Tools, combined with the Advanced Cybersecurity Learning Platform (ACLP) utilized to implement other SANS Security Awareness programs, allows you to tailor a precise training curriculum for each end user in your organization and maximize the awareness impact from every training engagement.
An Exclusive Opportunity
CIS is proud to partner with SANS, an international leader in designing and delivering comprehensive cybersecurity training programs.
- As a SANS partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of over 50 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) and Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing & Analysis Center (EI-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal, and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
- Our close partnership with SANS allows CIS to provide your organization the opportunity to purchase this and other essential information security training tools at a steep discount, making them the ideal cost-effective solution to your organization’s training needs.
How to Purchase
- The next deep-discount purchasing window for SANS Phishing Tools is from December 1, 2019, through January 31, 2020.
- Window discount price:
- $3,180 minimum order for 1 year of stand-alone training for up to 1,200 users; $2.65 per user after that
- $5,820 minimum order for 2 years of stand-alone training for up to 1,200 users; $4.85 per user after that
- $2,400 minimum order for 1 year of training bundled with another SANS Security Awareness program for up to 1,200 users; $2.00 per user after that
- $4,200 minimum order for 2 years of training bundled with another SANS Security Awareness program for up to 1,200 users; $3.50 per user after that
- Special pricing for buying SANS Phishing Tools outside of the deep-discount buy window is available; please contact us with questions.
- If you are interested in bundling this purchase with other SANS products, please contact us for details on what can and cannot be bundled.
- To request a free demo or purchase SANS Phishing Tools, please visit: www.sans.org/partnership/cis
For More Information
- To learn more about the SANS Phishing Tools, please visit: https://www.sans.org/security-awareness-training/products/phishing
- If you have any questions about this procurement, feel free to contact the CIS CyberMarket team at 518-880-0770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org