SANS Security Awareness Engineer Training
Industrial Control Systems (ICS) are increasingly popular targets for cyber attacks. ICS automation control, process control, access control devices, system accounts, and asset information all have tremendous value to cybercriminals. More often than not, attempts against ICS environments are not one-off attacks, but are typically part of planned, multi-step strategies encompassing reconnaissance, multiple attack attempts, and continuous adjustments. These campaigns happen over the course of months, requiring system owners and operators to be incredibly vigilant in recognizing when something in their system is not right.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with the SANS Institute to offer our members SANS Security Awareness Engineer Training. SANS Engineer Training provides the complete training solution you need to ensure that your employees and contractors who access and interact with the control systems that run your industrial infrastructure are effectively equipped to confront the data security problems and threats that uniquely affect ICS.
SANS Engineer Training
SANS Engineer Training offers a comprehensive data security awareness program for ICS engineers and operators that specifically targets the primary challenges in building a successful security awareness program: motivating your employees to change their behavior and understand the value of social engineering protection. SANS' team of cybersecurity experts, content specialists, and customer success specialists understand the challenges organizations face and how to overcome them. With SANS awareness training and services, organizations large and small are enabled to become their own shield to defend against any cyber attack.
- Engineer includes specially designed training modules precisely tailored to the distinctive cybersecurity needs of ICS environments.
- This program is specially developed with industry leaders and experts to assist organizations in meeting industry compliance requirements through continued training and standard reporting.
- The program consists of 10 specifically designed modules covering a wide range of topics related to ICS security, including attack approaches, ICS environment defense, and incident response.
- This unique program provides flexible online training that your staff can complete on their own schedule, at their own pace, and from the comfort of their own workstation.
- You can now purchase SANS Engineer Training through CIS CyberMarket at a dramatically discounted rate.
An Exclusive Opportunity
CIS is proud to partner with SANS, an international leader in designing and delivering comprehensive cybersecurity training programs
- As a SANS partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of up to 70 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis (MS-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
- Our close partnership with SANS allows CIS to provide your organization the opportunity to purchase this and other essential information security training tools at a steep discount, making them the ideal cost-effective solution to your organization’s training needs.
How to Purchase
- The next deep-discount purchasing window for SANS Engineer Training is from December 1, 2018, through January 31, 2019.
- Window Discount Price: $2,750 minimum order for 1 year of training for up to 50 users, $55 per user after that.
- Special pricing for buying SANS Engineer Training outside of the deep-discount buy window is available; please contact us with questions.
- If you are interested in bundling this purchase with other SANS products, please contact us for details on what can and cannot be bundled.
- To request a free demo or purchase SANS Engineer Training, please visit: www.sans.org/partnership/cis
For More Information
- To learn more about SANS Engineer Training, please visit: https://www.sans.org/security-awareness-training/products/engineer
- If you have any questions about this procurement contact the CIS CyberMarket team at 518-880-0770 or email email@example.com