SANS Security Awareness Developer Training
Critical software systems have become prime targets for cyber criminals. More than 80 percent of today’s security vulnerabilities are found in the application layer, and critical software systems are often the root cause of many data breaches and hacking attempts. Most common attacks are often caused by mistakes that occur when software is developed and deployed. To ensure the proper safety and security of your critical software systems, it is crucial that your employees involved in the software development process be well-versed in information security.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with the SANS Institute to offer our members SANS Security Awareness Developer Training. SANS Developer Training provides the complete training solution you need to ensure your employees are effectively equipped to confront the data security problems and threats that uniquely affect software and web application development.
SANS Developer Training
SANS Developer Training offers a comprehensive data security awareness program for software and web application development teams that specifically targets the primary challenges in building a successful security awareness program: motivating your employees to change their behavior and understand the value of social engineering protection. SANS' team of cybersecurity experts, content specialists, and customer success specialists understand the challenges organizations face and how to overcome them. With SANS awareness training and services, organizations large and small are enabled to become their own shield to defend against any cyber attack.
- SANS Developer Training includes 30+ specially designed training modules precisely tailored to the distinctive cybersecurity needs of software and web application development.
- This program thoroughly addresses the multitude of industry guidelines, such as those established by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) – important recommendations that are simply not included in many traditional cybersecurity programs.
- This unique program provides flexible online training that your staff can complete on their own schedule, at their own pace, and from the comfort of their own workstation.
- You can now purchase SANS Developer Training through CIS CyberMarket at a dramatically discounted rate.
An Exclusive Opportunity
CIS is proud to partner with SANS, an international leader in designing and delivering comprehensive cybersecurity training programs.
- As a SANS partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of over 50 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) and Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing & Analysis Center (EI-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal, and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
- Our close partnership with SANS allows CIS to provide your organization the opportunity to purchase this and other essential information security training tools at a steep discount, making them the ideal cost-effective solution to your organization’s training needs.
How to Purchase
- The next deep-discount purchasing window for SANS Developer Training is from December 1, 2020 through January 31, 2021.
- Window Discount Price:
- $2,750 minimum order for 1 year of training for up to 10 users; $275 per user after that.
- $5,500 minimum order for 2 years of training for up to 10 users; $550 per user after that.
- Special pricing for buying SANS Developer Training outside of the deep-discount buy window is available; please contact us with questions.
- If you are interested in bundling this purchase with other SANS products, please contact us for details on what can and cannot be bundled.
- To request a free demo or purchase SANS Developer Training, please visit: http://www.sans.org/partnership/cis
For More Information
- To learn more about the SANS Developer Training program, please visit: https://www.sans.org/security-awareness-training/products/developer
- If you have any questions about this procurement, feel free to contact the CIS CyberMarket team at 518-880-0770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org