SANS Securing the Human for Developers
Critical software systems have become prime targets for cyber-criminals. More than 80 percent of today’s security vulnerabilities are found in the application layer, and critical software systems are often the root cause of many data breaches and hacking attempts. Most common attacks are often caused by mistakes that occur when software is developed and deployed. To ensure the proper safety and security of your critical software systems, it is crucial that your employees involved in the software development process be well-versed in information security.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with the SANS Institute to offer our members Securing the Human for Developers (STH.Developer). STH.Developer provides the complete training solution you need to ensure your employees are effectively equipped to confront the data security problems and threats that uniquely affect software and web application development.
STH.Developer offers a comprehensive data security awareness program for software and web application development teams that specifically targets what is often the weakest link in security: the human.
- STH.Developer includes 30+ specially designed training modules precisely tailored to the distinctive cybersecurity needs of software and web application development.
- This program thoroughly addresses the multitude of industry guidelines, such as those established by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) – important recommendations that are simply not included in many traditional cybersecurity programs.
- This unique program provides flexible online training that your staff can complete on their own schedule, at their own pace, and from the comfort of their own workstation.
- You can now purchase STH.Developer through CIS at a dramatically discounted rate.
An Exclusive Opportunity
CIS is proud to partner with SANS, an international leader in designing and delivering comprehensive cybersecurity training programs.
- As a SANS partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of up to 70 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal, and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
- Our close partnership with SANS allows CIS to provide your organization the opportunity to purchase this and other essential information security training tools at a steep discount, making them the ideal cost-effective solution to your organization’s training needs.
How to Purchase
- The next deep-discount purchasing window for STH.Developer is from December 1, 2017, through January 31, 2018.
- Window Discount Price: $2,500 minimum order for 1 year of training for up to 10 users; $250 per user after that.
- Special pricing for buying STH.Developer outside of the deep-discount buy window is available; please contact us with questions.
- If you are interested in bundling this purchase with other SANS products, please contact us for details on what can and cannot be bundled.
- To request a free demo or purchase STH.Developer, please visit: http://www.sans.org/partnership/cis
For More Information
- To learn more about the STH.Developer program, please visit: http://securingthehuman.sans.org/security-awareness-training/developer
- If you have any questions about this procurement, feel free to contact the CIS CyberMarket team at 518-880-0770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org