(ISC)2 Cybersecurity Certification and Training
Join Us to Inspire a Safe and Secure Cyber World
As a global authority on cybersecurity certifications, (ISC)2 is excited to partner with CIS in making the cyber world safer for all. Our partnership can empower you to hone the knowledge and skills required for focused threat prevention, protection, response, and recovery.
We’re the world’s largest nonprofit membership association of certified cybersecurity professionals, here to train, certify, and educate members on the front lines. From certification exam prep to ongoing professional development, Squared Is There.
Join our growing membership base of 140,000 united in helping protect people and data. Together, we have the power to inspire a safe and secure cyber world.
Official (ISC)2 Certification Training
(ISC)2 exams are known to be rigorous. The Official (ISC)2 Training route is an excellent way to prepare individuals and teams for success.
MS-ISAC and EI-ISAC members receive 15% off our Official (ISC)2 Classroom and Online Instructor-Led Certification Training. Below, explore course features and objectives to discover which certification training and delivery method is right for you. Use the promo code at checkout for your discount.
The Official (ISC)2 Training Advantage
With Official (ISC)² Training, participants benefit from*:
- Top-notch instruction delivered by authorized instructors who are (ISC)2-certified, possess an average of 15–20 years of industry experience, and complete a rigorous process to teach (ISC)2
- Comprehensive exam prep covering all current exam topic areas with a focus on real-world learning activities and scenarios.
- Most up-to-date content for deep awareness and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, and best practices.
- Official study tools like the Official (ISC)² Student Guide and interactive flash cards to reinforce knowledge.
- Reliable knowledge checks through quizzes and post-course assessments to help easily identify any knowledge gaps and gauge overall exam readiness.
*Training varies by certification
Certification Is Just the Beginning
(ISC)2 members never stop learning and growing. We take you beyond certification with valuable learning opportunities throughout your career. The (ISC)² Professional Development Institute (PDI) offers relevant, high-impact courses that keep skills sharp and count for CPEs. Offered as a free member benefit, the PDI is a go-to resource for cybersecurity professionals who want and need to protect critical assets in their organizations.
For More Information
Have questions or need more information? Contact the (ISC)² sales team anytime:
Phone: 1.866.331.4722 ext. 2
Additionally, the CIS CyberMarket Team is available to answer any questions or provide additional information at: