(ISC)2 Security Professional Training
Your organization’s information technology staff are your first line of defense against cyber attacks. To keep your organization – and your sensitive information – safe and secure, it is crucial that your information security employees regularly receive the most up-to-date training on innovations in cyber security, as well as effective methods to combat cybercriminals and their ever-evolving tactics.
To address this need, the Center for Internet Security (CIS) is proud to partner with the International Information System Security Certification Consortium [(ISC)2], the largest and most respected not-for-profit membership body of certified information security professionals worldwide, with over 87,000 members in more than 135 countries, to offer a multitude of respected certifications in information security to ensure your employees are equipped with the necessary skills to protect your organization.
(ISC)2 Certification Programs
Globally recognized as the Gold Standard in information security education and certification, (ISC)2 issues several highly-regarded information security certifications, such as:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – one of the most widely respected certificates of high-level expertise in cyber security, which is available in several specialized concentrations, including:
- Information Security Systems Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
- Information Security Systems Engineer Professional (CISSP-ISSEP)
- Information Security Systems Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) – certification recognizing high-level security competency within the software development lifecycle
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) – certification recognizing exceptional knowledge, skills, and abilities in the process of authorizing and maintaining information systems
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) – certification recognizing proven technical skills and practical security knowledge in hands-on operational IT roles
An Exclusive Opportunity
Thanks to our partnership is (ISC)2, you can now purchase the training courses required to achieve these certifications through CIS as a dramatically discounted price. As a (ISC)2 partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive purchasing discounts of up to 25% for all Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis (MS-ISAC) members, as well as other states, local, tribal and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.