Two-Factor Authentication from Duo Security
Protecting your organization’s network – and the sensitive private data stored on it – from cyber-criminals is a top priority. With over 95 percent of attacks involving harvesting credentials from customer devices and then logging into web applications with them (Verizon 2015 Data Breach Investigations Report), ensuring your users have secure access to your networks and data is crucial.
To address this need, CIS is proud to partner with Duo Security, a worldwide leader in providing effective, easy-to-use security platforms, to offer you their two-factor authentication security solutions to protect your organization, your employees, and your customers from data breaches. Duo’s security solutions protect your data with secure end-user access and offer security monitoring tools to ensure your organization is safe from cyber-criminals.
Duo Security’s Two-Factor Authentication
Duo Security's hosted two-factor authentication service brings strong, scalable security to your organization. Trusted by thousands of organizations, including some of the largest companies in the world, Duo ensures only legitimate users and appropriate devices are able to access your sensitive data and applications – anytime, anywhere.
- Two-factor authentication provides a second layer of security to protect against remote attacks such as phishing, credential exploitation, and other attempts to take over your users’ accounts and gain unauthorized access to your network.
- A variety of available out-of-band authentication (OOBA) methods provide the best security solution for you and your employees.
- Endpoint security solutions give you advanced analytics into your users’ devices and security health, allowing you to quickly find and identify potential security risks.
- One-touch app gives employees quick and simple access to security procedures through their mobile devices.
- Asymmetric cryptography verifies your employees’ devices, providing enhanced protection and ease-of-use.
- Security updates are released and installed by Duo within hours and days, as compared with months for other two-factor vendors.
An Exclusive Opportunity
Thanks to our partnership with Duo, you can now purchase their two-factor authentication security service through CIS at a significantly discounted price. As a Duo partner, CIS is offering extremely competitive volume purchasing discounts of up to 15 percent for all Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) members, as well as other state, local, tribal, and territorial governments, nonprofit organizations, and public education and healthcare institutions.
More from Duo:
- To learn more about Duo Security and its two-step authentication service, please visit: https://duo.com/why-duo
- To learn more about two-step authentication and data security, see Duo Security's white papers: Two-Factor Authentication Evaluation Guide and Modern Two-Factor Authentication: Easy. Affordable. Secure.