Oracle Quarterly Critical Patches Issued July 20, 2021
MS-ISAC ADVISORY NUMBER:2021-093
Multiple vulnerabilities have been discovered in Oracle products, which could allow for remote code execution.
Large and medium government entities
Large and medium business entities
Small business entities
We recommend the following actions be taken:
- Apply appropriate patches or appropriate mitigations provided by Oracle to vulnerable systems immediately after appropriate testing.
- Run all software as a non-privileged user (one without administrative rights) to diminish the effects of a successful attack.
- Remind all users not to visit untrusted websites or follow links provided by unknown or untrusted sources.
- Inform and educate users regarding threats posed by hypertext links contained in emails or attachments especially from untrusted sources.
- Apply the Principle of Least Privilege to all systems and