SecureSuite Pre-Sales Engineer
The SecureSuite Pre-Sales Engineer will support the CIS SecureSuite Membership team in providing technical expertise to increase sales activities. This role will take the lead in providing leadership and support to this initiative.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand customer requirements to demonstrate value proposition of SecureSuite membership
- Deliver professional presentations to members via phone and web technologies
- Manage all phases of product evaluations including installations
- Ability to work independently and with the team collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate the importance of foundational cybersecurity as the core of all corporate initiatives
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas and products
- Build use case recommendations and educate prospects on relevant new features
- Collaborate regularly with Product Owners, Operations and other technical teams
- Track contact with all accounts through Salesforce
- Assist in identifying and developing case studies, white papers and testimonials
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell/upgrade services
- Represent CIS in a general capacity and present at conferences or product meetings as necessary
- Ensure reporting and communication is frequent and bi-directional
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field*
- 3+ years of pre-sales engineering experience
- Familiar with and fluent using Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
*Additional years of relevant experience or a combination of an Associate’s degree or equivalent and relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
It's A Plus if You Have:
- Non-profit experience
Must Be Able To:
- Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach.
- Accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences.
- Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate.
- Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met.
The CIS Offer
- A culture that is engaging, fun and energetic
- An organization that supports Work/Life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Bonding and military leave
- Paid time off upon date of hire
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- On-site wellness programs
- Community involvement opportunities
- An environment that promotes growth and professional development including our award-winning training opportunities