MS-ISAC Program Liaison
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Member Programs team with the support of multiple MS-ISAC programs, objectives in the DHS Co-operative Agreement and reporting across a number of different areas. The MS-ISAC Program Liaison will build and manage relationship with other teams within the MS-ISAC to provide statistics and reporting on all MS-ISAC areas.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure that reporting requirements & projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards
- Coordinate internal resources, business partners, and third parties/vendor members for the flawless execution of multiple projects for the MS-ISAC
- Create, maintain and present comprehensive documentation and reports, including, detailed plans, schedules, timelines, and deliverables
- Serve as a liaison between MS-ISAC & DHS, including hosting frequent reporting meetings, planning, preparing deliverables, setting agenda and presenting information to key stakeholders and leadership
- Act as lead on weekly meetings with DHS to review milestones, progress and challenges of all applicable programs; Participate in larger monthly and quarterly meetings and contribute information and data/reports
- Responding to grant requests and notice of funding opportunities
- Monitor and minimize challenges and risks across multiple MS-ISAC programs and projects; report and escalate to senior leadership as needed
- Communicate directly with Board members and Senior Leadership Team, staff, partners, etc. on matters related to the program initiatives
- Develop understanding of all highly technical programs, and be able to speak to the status and challenges at a technical level
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field*
- 2+ years in data analysis, collection/monitoring and/or reporting
- Proven work experience as a Program Liaison between organizations, Project Manager or similar role
- Experience presenting to high level stakeholders, executives and partners, in person or through hosting webinars/web meetings
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
*Additional years of relevant experience or a combination of an Associate’s degree or equivalent and relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
It's A Plus if You Have:
- Project Management experience and industry recognized security certifications are a plus (ex: CISSP, GIAC, ITIL Foundations, Six Sigma, MCSE, PMP) is a plus
- Cyber security knowledge strongly preferred
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Administrative, Personal Assistant or Secretarial certifications i.e. CAP
- Experience in Agile teams
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to Asana, ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
Must Be Able To:
- Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach.
- Accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences.
- Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate.
- Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met.
The CIS Offer
- A culture that is engaging, fun and energetic
- An organization that supports Work/Life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Bonding and military leave
- Paid time off upon date of hire
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- On-site wellness programs
- Community involvement opportunities
- An environment that promotes growth and professional development including our award-winning training opportunities