Member Success Senior Account Specialist
The primary purpose of this position is to build and manage relationships with existing members. In addition, while assisting members, Member Success Sr. Specialists will take initiative to recommend and cross-sell products and services to meet member needs as identified. Thorough knowledge of products and services available, as well as competitor products and services is paramount to the success of this role. This position will provide exceptional service to existing customers; ensuring ongoing satisfaction and retention and representing CIS in a professional and courteous manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Own, drive and manage the renewal process for a high volume of customers
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure
- Communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Accurately maintain a quarterly forecast of renewals in your territory
- Input and manage all accounts through Salesforce system
- Assist renewal specialists as identified relative to renewal decision
- Assist in identifying and developing case studies, white papers and testimonials
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell/upgrade services
- Deliver professional presentations to members via phone and web technologies
- Assist in logging and tracking support requests
- Represent CIS in a general capacity and present at conferences or product meetings as necessary
- Ensure reporting and communication is frequent and bi-directional
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree* in a technical or business discipline
- Minimum of 3-4 years of customer success experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed customer success and retention
- A positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with existing customers and channel partners
- Ability to resolve client concerns and issues
- Familiar with and fluent using a CRM and Microsoft Office
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to communicate advanced technical concepts
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
*Additional years of relevant experience or a combination of an Associate’s degree or equivalent and relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
It's a Plus if You Have:
- Relevant technical experience at a technology focused company/environment
- Strong marketing, Business Services and negotiating skills
Must be able to:
- Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach.
- Be accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences.
- Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate.
- Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met.
The CIS Offer
- A culture that is engaging, fun and energetic
- An organization that supports Work/Life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Bonding and military leave
- Paid time off upon date of hire
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- On-site wellness programs
- Community involvement opportunities
- An environment that promotes growth and professional development including our award-winning training opportunities