Marketing Specialist – Cloud
The primary purpose of this position is support the CIS cloud marketing strategy along with supporting other Marketing activities. This position will provide exceptional service to all customers; ensuring ongoing satisfaction and retention and representing CIS in a professional and courteous manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the development and execution of the overall CIS marketing strategy, with particular focus on CIS Hardened Images and other cloud offerings
- Identify co-marketing opportunities with cloud providers like AWS, Azure, and GCP by staying up to date with CIS program area road maps and understanding and responding to third party partner program requirements and objectives
- Coordinate third party partner co-marketing opportunities including joint advertising and marketing campaigns, co-branded content, webinars, case studies, etc.
- Assist with development of marketing strategy by researching market trends (i.e., cloud security), identifying customer requirements, understanding partner and competitor offerings, and collaborating with the Product Owners for CIS Hardened Images and CIS Benchmarks
- Write content and create and update graphics, videos, and marketing collateral as needed
- Assist in maintaining the CIS website by posting new items, updating content, and troubleshooting problems
- Provide information and report on performance metrics by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- May be called upon to travel to events as needed to provide support as needed
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in business discipline
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience marketing technical, software, cloud-based, SaaS, or similar products
- Demonstrated experience with content marketing and/or writing about technical subjects
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with grammar and spelling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
*Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications may be substituted for the education requirements
It's a Plus if You Have:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar design software
- Experience with WordPress websites
- Experience with marketing tools including HootSuite, HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and others
Must Be Able To:
- Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach.
- Accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences.
- Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate.
- Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met.
The CIS Offer
- A culture that is engaging, fun and energetic
- An organization that supports Work/Life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Bonding and military leave
- Paid time off upon date of hire
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- On-site wellness programs
- Community involvement opportunities
- An environment that promotes growth and professional development including our award-winning training opportunities