Account Management Specialist, MS-ISAC
About the Job
The Account Management Specialist is assigned to the MS-ISAC team at the Center for Internet Security. Reporting to the Stakeholder Engagement Account Manager, the Account Management Specialist will partner with other cybersecurity team members to promote the CIS mission and help support our growth. The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to the MS-ISAC programs and membership to include but not limited to building and managing relationships with the MS-ISAC membership, member outreach, education and awareness. These programs support the MS-ISAC mission as the focal point for cyber threat prevention, protection, response and recovery for the nation's state, local, territorial and tribal governments.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform continual research and analysis to identify potential new members. This includes examining and assessing potential members based on eligibility for the MS-ISAC, product and services inquiries, registration attempts by non-members, participants in other CIS projects, etc.
- Coordinate the entire new member capture process from initial prospect identification thru signed membership agreements including coordinating the resolution of issues on agreement terms with a member prospect’s legal team and the CIS Chief Counsel, Business Development and/or MS-ISAC management.
- Record, track and report on member prospects and qualified leads to MS-ISAC management and corporate Finance staff.
- Contribute to MS-ISAC marketing and outreach planning, in coordination with MS-ISAC managers. Assist in implementation of a variety of marketing and outreach activities to increase member retention and add new members to include presenting at conferences and other SLTT meetings.
- Assist MS-ISAC management and team members in ongoing collaboration on MS-ISAC services and support as well as CIS offerings. This includes tracking member requests, informational member meetings, and follow-up calls to members.
- Oversee interactions with members in response to inquiries about MS-ISAC products and services.
- Making recommendations to improve the MS-ISAC overall organization efficiency in managing our interface with members and trusted partners by developing new reporting and communication capabilities with the membership.
- Reporting periodically (weekly/monthly) on activities, deliverables and any issues that arise.
- Updating and enhancing program tools, software, instruments and portals based on feedback from the MS-ISAC membership.
- Outreach to SLTTs to encourage participation in MS-ISAC programs.
- Provide timely individualized customer service to members and partners.
- Providing technical support in the use of MS-ISAC Programs tools and portals.
- Assisting in the preparation and presenting program results to management that may include MS-ISAC membership and federal partners.
- Corresponding with members as needed by the program.
- Support and manage the goals of the MS-ISAC workgroups.
- Scheduling member meetings, teleconferences, etc. and providing minutes/notes on important items from such events to appropriate Division staff.
- Assisting MS-ISAC management developing program budgets and financial forecasts.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
What are we looking for in you?
- Associates degree at an accredited college in a related field.
- 1 year of work experience as related to the duties described above.
- Proven ability in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective and existing members.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Ability to create repeatable manipulated reports showing specific metrics using excel at an advanced level (pivot tables, logic, vlookup, index match, etc).
- Proficiency with Salesforce or a comparable CRM tool.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly excel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Analyzes and interprets data to test and inform a new initiative or approach
- Accountable or successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously
- Contributes significantly to the development and delivery of variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences
- Embraces change and adjusts priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate
- Accepts responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met
The CIS Offer
- A culture that is engaging, fun and energetic
- An organization that supports Work/Life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Bonding and military leave
- Paid time off upon date of hire
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- On-site wellness programs
- Community involvement opportunities
- An environment that promotes growth and professional development including our award-winning training opportunities