Who We Are
The Center for Internet Security, Inc. (CIS) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization focused on enhancing the cybersecurity readiness and response of public and private sector entities. CIS and the Council on CyberSecurity have recently joined together to maximize their synergies into a single nonprofit organization that builds on the solid foundation already established by the two. The respective programs will continue to operate through the newly integrated organization, which will be known as the Center for Internet Security.
The CIS Mission
- Identify, develop, validate, promote, and sustain best practices in cyber security;
- Deliver world-class secuirty solutions to prevent and rapidly respond to cyber incidents; and
- Build and lead communities to enable an enviorment of trust in cyberspace.
The CIS Values
- Operate with INTEGRITY - doing the right thing; being accountable for our actions and conducting ourselves in a professional manner with transparency and consistency.
- Commit to EXCELLENCE - providing the highest quality service and superior results in all that we do.
- Embody COLLABORATION - to be truly successful we must be inclusive; working together for a common purpose.
- Focus on our PARTNERS - knowing and listening to our customers and partners; understanding their needs and tailoring our services and products to them.
- Support our EMPLOYEES - building a positive family atmosphere, encouraging a healthy work/life balance, professional and personal development, wellness, innovation and creativity.
- Promote TEAMWORK - communicating openly, providing timely and useful information; collaborating and cooperating across our organization and with our partners.
- Remain AGILE - never losing our flexible, responsive approach to providing solutions to our customersâ€™ needs; anticipating and preparing for both challenges and opportunities before they arise.
Table of Contents | 2014 Annual Report
- Welcome Message
- Who We Are
- 2014 at a Glance
- Highlights of Our Year
- Integrated Intelligence CenterSecurity Operations Center
- Computer Emergency Response Team
- Intel Analysis
- Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center
- Nationwide Cyber Security Review
- Making Security Affordable
- CIS Cares
- Making Security Practical
- CIS Leadership
- Board of Directors
- Executive Team